Processing magazine is now accepting submissions for the 2012 Breakthrough Products of the Year Awards — which recognize equipment, technology and services solutions well suited for the process industries.
To be eligible, your product MUST have been introduced between October 2011 (cutoff for last year’s award) and September 2012.
Submit a 300-word essay that includes the following information:
• Full product name and the month and year it was introduced;
• Its significance to process industries;
• What makes it unique amongst similar products available;
• Why this product should be recognized as a Breakthrough Product of the Year;
• Please include customer testimonial, if possible.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, Sept. 28, 2012.
All submissions must be emailed to Editorial Director Kevin Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org. All images must be in jpeg, tiff or eps format, 300 dpi or better.