View Cart (0 items)
New Products / Valves & Actuators / Ball

Replacement Cartridges for True Union Ball Valves

November 07, 2011
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

Colonial Engineering is offering two series of replacement cartridges for True Union Ball Valves. The VCR™ Series fits Colonial Full Block®Series TUBVs, and the CCR™ Series fits Nibco Chemtrol® Tru-Bloc TUBVs. Both are designed and manufactured with face-to-face dimensions and body threads to engage with the union nuts of the existing, installed valve. New face o-rings are included. Offered in PVC & CPVC with EPDM or FKM o-rings and PTFE seats.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.