Greg Ryan, co-founder and CEO of Pasteurization Technology Group (PTG), is a featured panelist at the Third Annual Water Tech Summit 2012.
The Summit, which will be held on February 7-9, 2012, features a roster
of key players from the venture capital community, water technology
companies, Fortune 500 companies, global manufacturers, and industry
The panel, titled “Opportunities in the food, beverage and
agricultural industries,” and moderated by Scott Bryan of Imagine H20,
will discuss how food and beverage companies can collaborate with the
agricultural industry to shape the technology and market development of
agricultural water solutions. Food and beverage processors make major
demands on local water supplies as well as wastewater systems, and can
also play an important “early adopter” role in the search for new water
treatment and recycling solutions.
Mr. Ryan is an expert in the application of highly efficient,
cost-effective and sustainable solutions that enable the re-use of
water. He will offer his perspectives on critical issues such as how the
food, beverage and agriculture industries can reduce their costs and
make the best use of water flows. He will also provide insights into
what kinds of new technologies and solutions can forge a closer
connection between processors and their local agricultural community.
Mr. Ryan is the CEO and co-founder of Pasteurization Technology Group
(PTG), innovator of the only wastewater disinfection process that
creates renewable energy. PTG is seeing increasing interest from the
food, beverage and agriculture industries for company’s wastewater
treatment technology, which uniquely combines wastewater disinfection with renewable energy generation — solving two problems for the price of one.
- Kevin Conroy, Principal & Practice Leader for Water Treatment, Golder Associates Inc.
- David G. Palais, Ph.D. C.HG., Natural Resource Manager, Nestlé Waters North America Inc.
- Joel A. Rosenfield, Sustainability and ESLP Manager, Commercial Products Supply, The Coca-Cola Company
- Greg Ryan, Jr., Co-founder & CEO, Pasteurization Technology Group
- Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 2:15 p.m.
- The Water Tech Summit 2012
- Techmart Meeting Center, Santa Clara, California