Benko Products’ Sahara Batch Ovens are now available with heating and cooling in one unit. Roughly 80% of the unit shown is designed for heating to 350 F, while the remaining 20% is designed for cooling to 65 F. This versatility allows the batch ovens to be designed to meet any heating and cooling needs. The Sahara Batch Ovens can also be designed to comply with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 86 safety standards for Class A ovens that heat flammable materials. The ovens feature adjustable shelves, which can be adjusted or removed for any size item that needs to be heated or cooled — from small canisters to 55-gallon drums. The Sahara Batch Ovens also feature five sets of double doors, which is ideal for plants where space is at a premium. Operators also have the option to add more heating and/or cooling sections to the Sahara Batch Oven as the need arises. Each section simply bolts to the existing oven. Precise temperature control is achieved through the ovens’ unique controls system, which includes a thermocouple-actuated, digital temperature controller; motor control pushbuttons; ON-OFF heat switch; LED pilot lights; and adjustable over-temperature control.