- Water/Waste Solutions
- Tech Portals
- Buyer's Guide
- White Papers
Greg Ryan, co-founder and CEO of Pasteurization Technology Group (PTG), is a featured panelist at the Third Annual Water Tech Summit 2012. The Summit, which will be held on February 7-9, 2012, features a roster of key players from the venture capital community, water technology companies, Fortune 500 companies, global manufacturers, and industry consultants.
The panel, titled “Opportunities in the food, beverage and agricultural industries,” and moderated by Scott Bryan of Imagine H20, will discuss how food and beverage companies can collaborate with the agricultural industry to shape the technology and market development of agricultural water solutions. Food and beverage processors make major demands on local water supplies as well as wastewater systems, and can also play an important “early adopter” role in the search for new water treatment and recycling solutions.
Mr. Ryan is an expert in the application of highly efficient, cost-effective and sustainable solutions that enable the re-use of water. He will offer his perspectives on critical issues such as how the food, beverage and agriculture industries can reduce their costs and make the best use of water flows. He will also provide insights into what kinds of new technologies and solutions can forge a closer connection between processors and their local agricultural community.
Mr. Ryan is the CEO and co-founder of Pasteurization Technology Group (PTG), innovator of the only wastewater disinfection process that creates renewable energy. PTG is seeing increasing interest from the food, beverage and agriculture industries for company’s wastewater treatment technology, which uniquely combines wastewater disinfection with renewable energy generation — solving two problems for the price of one.
- Kevin Conroy, Principal & Practice Leader for Water Treatment, Golder Associates Inc.
- David G. Palais, Ph.D. C.HG., Natural Resource Manager, Nestlé Waters North America Inc.
- Joel A. Rosenfield, Sustainability and ESLP Manager, Commercial Products Supply, The Coca-Cola Company
- Greg Ryan, Jr., Co-founder & CEO, Pasteurization Technology Group
- Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 2:15 p.m.
- The Water Tech Summit 2012
- Techmart Meeting Center, Santa Clara, California