According to the Associated Press, a solution of chlorine was poured into a drum of acid inside a Tyson Foods Inc. chicken processing plant in Arkansas this week, creating chlorine gas that sickened more than 170 people. About 300 workers were evacuated from the plant Monday morning in Springdale. Ten workers remained hospitalized Wednesday afternoon, none of them in intensive care. A Springdale Fire Department report says the plant''s safety director told authorities that a solution of chlorine had been poured into a drum of FreshFx LP, a mix of acids used for disinfecting. The plant''s work schedule was back to normal by Monday afternoon, Mickelson said. The report doesn''t say how the leaks occurred. Authorities do not believe the incident was criminal, and Springdale police do not have an open investigation. The Occupational Safety & Health Administration has opened an investigation that could take up to six months, an agency spokesman said.