Ross completes large High Speed Disperser order
Hauppauge, N.Y. -- Ross announces the completion of a large order totaling 51 High Speed Dispersers for installation at two facilities of a multinational coatings manufacturer. Each plant produces a wide range of products, from decorative and industrial paints to automotive and high performance specialty coatings.
The Ross High Speed Dispersers included in the order are suitable for different size batches up to 75 gallons and equipped with 2 HP to 7.5 HP motors. All are floor-mounted mixers supplied with the following features:
- Disc-type saw-tooth blade.
- Stainless steel 304 wetted parts.
- Foot-mounted flame-proof motor.
- Hydraulic lift power pack.
- Speed is controlled through a Pulley and V-belt System.
- Flame-proof limit switches prevent operation of the mixer while in the raised position.
- Clamping device secures mix vessel during mixing.
A world leader in High Speed Dispersers with 170 years of equipment manufacturing experience, Ross offers very competitive pricing and delivery from eight (8) state-of-the-art facilities in the US, China and India. The company serves virtually all the process industries, offering a full range of mixing, blending, dispersion and drying equipment. Ross is uniquely positioned to accept standard and custom projects of any size or complexity from any customer in the world.