The Thermo Scientific Masterflex E/S Composite Environmental Sampler is programmed for operation to meet EPA sampling requirements. And it floats in water for up to 30 minutes when its case is closed and latched. A programmable composite sample can be set-up and left outdoors in the field for water or ground water sampling in remote locations.
– Easily passes through standard 18 in. diameter manhole
– Adjustable backlit LCD and glow-in-the-dark keypad help you read the control panel in low-light environments
– Controls can wait up to 90 days for a remote signal
– Program operation to meet EPA sampling requirements|
– IP56-rated control panel protects against inclement weather and splashing water
– Rechargeable battery
– If unit falls into water it can float for up to 30 minutes with the case closed and latched.