Several reports of glass in frozen meals led to the recall of 12 DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s products.
Nestle USA issued the voluntary recall on March 10. The company said it believes the source of the glass was in spinach. No injuries have been reported, and the investigation is ongoing.
The recall affects about 2.98 million individual boxes of the following products:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
A full list of affected product codes is available from Nestle. Customers who have purchased the products are asked to call Nestle Customer Service at 800-681-1676.