- This event has passed.
Best Practices for Auditing the Performance of Your Screening Process – Webinar
December 14, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
All times are eastern U.S.
Industrial screening can be defined as the process of separating dry material based on particle size. The performance of a screening system has a significant impact on the quantity and quality of a product produced in a given process. To evaluate screening performance, one must define the objective of the procedure. It is often used to produce a product through the removal of fines, oversize or both. In the evaluation of screening performance, one must consider two fundamental issues:
- What is the product quality?
- What is the efficiency of the screening process?
This webinar, presented by Scott Haley, director of global market development for Rotex, and Amy Richardson, editor in chief of Processing, will explain best practices for evaluating the quality and efficiency of industrial screening processes, as well key reasons you should consider evaluating your screening process today, including:
- You could be producing out of spec material.
- You could be losing money to your “out of spec” material.
- Your screener might be hiding additional capacity you are unaware of.
- Production feeds constantly change, and you may no longer be screening what you thought you were.
- Ensure total optimization of your screening process.