Seeking Subject Matter Experts!
Interested in sharing your experience and expertise in driving industrial process efficiency? Join other technical professionals at the inaugural Flow Forum, May 7-8, 2018, Westin O’Hare, Rosemont (Chicago), Illinois.
Flow Forum is a technical conference designed to help end users understand how they can leverage the benefits and capabilities of modern process technologies and methodologies to effectively navigate the digital transformation of industry.
We encourage all who have best practices, case studies, lessons learned, challenges and solutions, etc., to share about industrial process efficiency in the modern age to submit a presentation abstract. Your abstract will be considered by the Flow Forum Advisory Board for inclusion in the 2018 Flow Forum agenda. The deadline for submitting presentation abstracts is November 17, 2017.
Reasons to present:
- Share your experience and expertise with industry colleagues.
- Distinguish yourself as a subject matter expert and enhance your professional credentials.
- Opportunity to win “Best Presentation” award and recognition from peers — for you, your company, and your industry.
- Network with other subject matter experts and potential business partners in your industry.
- Primary presenters receive a complimentary full conference registration.
Types of presentations sought:
- Case studies of technology and/or systems employed to optimize industrial process efficiency.
- Best practices, practical and tactical tips & techniques, process improvements, industry trends, lessons learned, emerging applications, etc.
- Review of relevant standards, regulatory guidelines, and compliance issues.
- Presentations that demonstrate the actual financial impact of the solution.
- Vendor/client co-presentations that demonstrate challenges and resulting solutions.
- Environmental impact of processes and operations.
- All process improvement submissions will be considered.
NOTE: Your abstract will have the best opportunity to be selected if it focuses on specific real-world applications where technology and/or systems were used to optimize process efficiency. All presentations must be non-promotional in nature with an emphasis on solutions to real-world challenges in modern industrial application scenarios.
Please begin your submission below. Thanks for your interest in being a presenter at Flow Forum 2018.
Oops! We could not locate your form.