More than 20,000 attendees and 1,400 exhibiting companies are expected to convene at the world’s largest power-generation event, POWER-GEN International, Dec. 13 – 15, in Orlando, Florida.
Displaying a variety of products and services, POWER-GEN International represents a horizontal look at the industry with key emphasis on new solutions and innovations for the future, according to event organizers.
More than 300 industry experts will present new solutions and technology in more than 70 conference sessions across 11 tracks during three days at the Orange County Convention Center. Through these sessions, attendees have the opportunity to earn 10 professional development hours.
POWER-GEN International full-conference attendees gain access to the conference sessions for not only POWER-GEN International, but also for Renewable Energy World International, NUCLEAR POWER International and COAL-GEN.
A new conference track this year is the Digital Power Plant, with sessions aimed at teaching attendees about the Industrial Internet of Things and the opportunities to exploit data and make sense of information to trim costs, increase sales and boost efficiency.
Other track topics include:
- Energy storage
- Emissions control
- Gas turbine technologies
- Industry trends/competitive power generation
- On-site power
- Plant performance
- Power project financing
The opening keynote session, themed “The Power to Change,” will take place from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 13, featuring speakers Alex Glenn, president of Duke Energy’s utility operations in Florida; Rick Halil, senior vice president and general manager of Burns & McDonnell’s Energy Global Practice; and Willi Meixner, chief executive officer of the Power and Gas Division at Siemens AG.
The exhibit hall will open Tuesday after the keynote session and will allow attendees to explore the latest products and services and see the newest in technology all under one roof.
For more information, to view the show schedule or to register click here.
Orange County Convention Center
North & South Halls
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 – 11:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 – 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 15 – 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Insight into the latest technologies, innovations and trends from more than 1,400 exhibitors
- Knowledge for successful implementation of these innovations into operations to cut costs, maximize efficiencies, improve visibility and reduce risk
- Networking opportunities with thousands of other professionals within the industry
- Practical solutions to complex problems including valuable skills to better perform their jobs
- Innovative ways to tackle the latest industry challenges delivered by powerful speakers
- Real-world case study investigations