Ecolab has launched Food Safety and Quality (FSQ) Supervisor, a web-based platform designed exclusively for food and beverage manufacturing, filling a growing need for a comprehensive solution to gathering and reporting food safety and quality (FS&Q) data.
Ecolab FSQ Supervisor Platform simplifies food safety and quality for food and beverage manufacturers by turning manual FS&Q data collection into proactive issue mitigation and actionable insights The new outcome-driven platform enables F&B manufacturers to use their FS&Q data to increase sellable product, reduce testing costs, mitigate recall risks and streamline regulatory compliance.
FSQ Supervisor arms food and beverage producers with actionable insights to empower data-driven decision-making across the entire food and beverage process, all in one web-based system:
- Environmental Monitoring: Records sampling and testing
- Test Point Management: Provides automated alerts for adhering to testing standards
- Interactive Dashboards: Shares relevant analytics with authorized users
- SOP Management: Provides instructions for critical control points
- Cleaning Verification: Ensures observance of methods, procedures and tests
- Reporting: Allows automation of internal and audit and quality reporting
- Floorplan Visibility: Offers an interactive, birds-eye-view of sample points
- Strong Security: Ensures that only authorized users have access to data and insights they need to perform their jobs.
The modular platform allows users to selectively deploy a phased approach to simplify digital transformation and align with existing workflows.
To learn more about FSQ Supervisor, visit https://www.ecolab.com/fsqsupervisor.