The Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA) will hold its annual Convention and Solutions Expo on June 24-27, 2023, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. The 2023 Convention theme is “Together Towards Success.”
EASA’s 2023 Convention education line-up features a wide-ranging program designed to address all areas of the electromechanical sales and repair business. This year’s featured keynote speaker, Connie Podesta, will kick off the convention by bringing her message — “Together for Success! Really? But Life Would be Easy If It Weren’t for Other People” — challenging and empowering attendees to understand and get along better with the people in their lives. More than 30 education sessions are available throughout the convention, including:
- Sustainability: Emerging and Developing Opportunities in the Motor Service Industry — examining new market trends with energy savings, sustainability and circular economy.
- Technology Update for Condition Monitoring: Sensors, IoT and AI — challenges of IoT deployment in industrial applications
- Pump Repair: Working with Close Tolerance Fits — much of mechanical repair is getting the close tolerance components to fit together correctly.
- Peer to Peer: Leveraging New Technologies — how remote condition monitoring provides valuable insights and reduced costs.
Each day of the EASA Convention features the Solutions Expo where the industry’s leading manufacturers and service providers showcase the latest developments in electric motors, drives and controls, generators and other equipment and services for the electromechanical industry.
“Attendance at the EASA 2023 Convention is open to all, both members and non-members,” said Linda Raynes, CAE, EASA president and CEO. “The technical program is a unique opportunity for plant engineering and maintenance personnel to learn about the latest practices to improve their operations and reduce downtime.”
Additional speakers who will be presenting during the EASA Convention & Solutions Expo include:
- Tom Deans, Ph.D. of Détente Financial Press will speak about succession planning.
- Rob Jolles of Jolles Associates, Inc. will lead a customer-centered selling workshop.
- Jerry Peerbolte of J. Peerbolte & Associates will present the results of the 2023 End-User Research.
- Christopher Kuehl, Ph.D. of Armada Corporate Intelligence will provide valuable insight into today's economy.
Join friends and colleagues for EASA’s 90th Birthday Bash (open to all) in the Solutions Expo at 4:30 PM on Sunday and for the EASA 2023 Last Call at 3 PM on Tuesday (ticket required).
Something new: Convention to feature live streaming option with EASA Live!
Making plans to attend the 2023 Convention & Solutions Expo and want to be in two places at once? Or are you unable to attend the convention due to scheduling conflicts? EASA Live! will enable you to stay abreast of convention happenings no matter your location.
EASA Live! is a live-streaming option that will include attendee, sponsor and exhibitor interviews and will capture their convention experiences Live! EASA Pump & Vibration Specialist Gene Vogel will be conducting the interviews and will also capture the exhibit hall ribbon-cutting ceremony slated for Sunday, June 25.
Bookmark this URL https://easa.com/convention/live-stream now, so you can watch EASA Live! during the convention and get in on all the action.
An EASA Live! streaming schedule will be available in the days leading up to the convention.
For the complete program, exhibitor listing and to register, visit www.easa.com/convention
Recognized internationally as the leader in the electromechanical sales, service and repair industry, EASA provides an ongoing flow of industry information and education that helps its 1,700+ members in 70 countries enhance their performance and achieve greater levels of success on behalf of their customers. EASA supports its members through its engineering consultation program, industry-specific training, business information, networking activities and exclusive technical resources focused on the sale, service and maintenance of motors, generators, drives, controls, pumps and other electromechanical equipment.