Herndon, Va.; Dec. 9, 2020 (PMMI release) — PACK EXPO Connects collates the leading solution providers in a diverse range of industries into one online marketplace, serving as a one-stop resource for the most advanced packaging innovations. With all content available on the platform through March 31, 2021, the streamlined search functionality enables quick and efficient identification of suppliers and access to a jam-packed slate of on-demand educational content. Sessions feature insight from industry titans like Amazon, Bumble Bee Foods, General Mills, L’Oreal and others.
- Watch an insightful keynote on Engineering Your Packaging to Meet the Challenges of E-Commerce Fulfillment with Dr. Kim Houchens, director, customer packaging experience at Amazon.
- Discover the latest technologies from PACK EXPO Connects' most inventive suppliers on the Innovation Stage. These 30-minute sessions include The Secret to Food & Beverage Manufacturing Agility in a Changing World, Sustainable Packaging, Automation Requirements for Project Success and more.
- Trend Chatsfeature brief conversations between a prominent industry expert and PMMI Media Group editors. These thought-provoking discussions include hot industry topics such as Cannabis Packaging, Food Processing Manufacturing Innovations and more.
- Jumpstart Sessions feature inspiring sessions from industry visionaries offering a wide range of expertise on sustainability, workforce, robotics, remote access and monitoring and more. Sessions are also available in Spanish.
- The Daily Download is a highlight reel of quick hitting summaries of PMMI Media Group editors' must-see technologies.
- The Solution Room will help you put industry leaders’ knowledge to good use following these sessions by the OpX Leadership Network, the Organization for Machine Automation and Control, the Institute of Packaging Professionals and the Contract Packaging Association. Gain useful insights on the evolution of the industry and your role in it, including how COVID is reshaping the contract packaging industry and how best to utilize LinkedIn for professional resources and growing your network.
In addition to the extensive education content, packexpoconnects.com provides an unmatched range and depth of solution providers’ on-demand resources, ready to address common pain points and critical challenges such as remote access, sustainability, automation, e-commerce, robotics, artificial intelligence, safety and more. PACK EXPO Connects supplier showrooms identify technical experts with whom visitors can directly discuss challenges and research solutions via the easily searchable platform.
PACK EXPO Connects is the one-stop-shop for packaging and processing needs, offering a myriad of solutions on one easily searchable resource accessible on-demand whenever most convenient for visitors. Access all content through March 31, 2021, here.