WASHINGTON (February 4, 2021) — The American Chemistry Council’s (ACC) Board of Directors recently approved the addition of four new Regular members as well as two Responsible Care Partner companies, continuing to diversify ACC’s membership throughout the chemical manufacturing and distribution and logistics sectors.
Regular members approved include:
- Arcanum Infrastructure, LLC, of Houston, Texas. The company manufactures Butene-1, an olefin used in a variety of base chemical products, including as a co-monomer for production of polyethylene.
- CHEMRES, of Princeton, New Jersey, a specialized custom compounder, producing high-performance resins for medical devices and diagnostics, packaging, wire and cable, and industrial applications.
- EMD Performance Materials, of Allentown, Pennsylvania, a leader in semiconductor and electronics materials, display and surface solutions, and specialty gases.
- Epsilyte LLC, of The Woodlands, Texas, leaders in the manufacturing of expandable polystyrene.
Responsible Care Partner companies approved include:
- R&S Delivered (R&S), of St. Louis, Missouri. R&S is a third-party logistics company specializing in chemical packaged goods in the less than truckload (LTL) and dry van transportation sector.
- C Three Logistics (C3L), of Newfield, New Jersey. C3L is a bulk chemical product motor carrier.
“ACC’s continued growth reflects the vitality of the domestic chemical industry,” said ACC President and CEO Chris Jahn. “From chemistry’s unique role in defeating COVID-19, to combating climate change, to improving sustainability and protecting the health and safety of people worldwide, our members continue to prove that chemistry is the science behind sustainability and our products and technologies are essential to helping solve some of the world’s greatest challenges,” Jahn added.